Thursday, January 19, 2012

Article of Faith Tournament (L & L the Gospel)

So the girls are all supposed to be learning the Articles of Faith but it is somewhat difficult because they are all at different levels of learning. Some have them all memorized already because they work on it at home... others do not. They also have different learning abilities.. like one of our girls can memorize something after reading it one... and another can barely read. We tried to make learning the articles fun for everyone.


We had 5 stations... unfortunately I didn't keep any soft copies of the games that I put together - HUGE BUMMER. Now that I have this blog, that won't happen again. I also made a sign off with all the Articles of Faith and a spot of the girls to put a sticker when they passed it off. If I get time, I will re-create that and post it on here. I got most of my games from ideas or places on the internet... so if you like this idea.. here are some games we played and hopefully that will guide your search:

-A math game. Just google A of F games, and you should be able to find it
-A word search
-A quiz
-A matching game with pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment