Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Activity Days Starter Kit

I don't know why I didn't think of putting this together before now! The very first thing I did when I got called as an Activity Days leader was go to Staples and I got a binder for all my stuff.




Whether you have just been called or you want a little help getting organized, this starter kit is perfect!

FOR THE LEADERS:


1. Binder Cover Sheet



2. Roster (Parent's Name, Girl's Name, Birthday, Phone Number, Text?, Email, Address)


3. Achievement Record 

4. Attendance Record


5. Calendars ( First one is January - June, the second is July-December)

When I was the leader, I would fill out these calenders and then give them to the girls every 6 months. Please refer to the picture I posted to see how I fill in the blanks (there's a spot for the date, activity name and which achievement category it falls under)



6. Birthday Record

7. Planning Form ( Idea Name, Achievement Category, Budget Estimate, Details


 FOR THE GIRLS:

*All of these are sized 5x7 so the leader (or the girls) can cut them down and fit them in scriptures. 

1. Faith In God &  My Gospel Standards

2. Articles of Faith & Achievement Record 


**** UPDATE ****

I've added a couple more pages to this packet!

"Welcome Page"
This is especially great if you are in the Primary Presidency to give to anyone who is newly called as an Activity Days leader. "Welcome to Activity DAYS! We hope that you enjoy this calling very much. Here is an introduction that will hopefully give you a better idea of what this calling entails..." It has information from both the Faith In God book and lds.org.


"Faith in God Award Certificate"
There's already is a Faith In God Award certificate in the Faith in God book, but just in case any leaders don't have access to the one in the book or for whatever reason this could come in handy, I included it :)




1 comment:

  1. I just got called and I need all the help I can get. Are these kits available to buy?

    ReplyDelete