Sunday, February 12, 2023

Christlike Scavenger Hunt - Christlike Character Trait Scavenger Hunt - Activity Days for Latter Day Saints


I feel like there's been a big push to learn more about Christ in the last couple years. I know it's something I've been trying to work on and can always improve. I made this activity for kids to get acquainted with some character traits the scriptures say Christ has. 

Basically the kids go on a "scavenger hunt" or "easter egg hunt" if you're doing this around Easter (some images used in this have easter object but you can totally do this anytime) for Character Traits of Christ. They have to find all 10 and put character cards in their bags before meeting back together for a character lesson. 











 I know I learned a lot making this activity and I hope anyone who tries this can get a lot out of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment