Just in time for back to school season, this activity is perfect for teaching the girls some basics in manners. The only thing you'll need besides these printouts is pens, scissors, items to set up a table and a treat if you wish to serve them one.
There are five "classrooms" to this Good Manners School:
1. Phone Etiquette
2. As A Lady Would Say
3. Personal Hygiene
4. Good Manners Craft
5. Table Manners
1. Phone Etiquette • Teach the girls some basics in phone etiquette, and have them practice phone conversations.
2. As A Lady Would Say Quiz • A quiz to teach the girls what a "lady" would say. (Answers: All True and all D - see below)
3. Personal Hygiene • A crossword puzzle to help remember what we should all be doing for personal hygiene.
4. Good Manners Craft • The girls can put together a saying board to help them remember how to always speak politely.
5. Table Manners • This has some dining tips and also a map of how to set the table. I would have the girls practice setting up their own place using the proper format, and then you can serve them a treat.