Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Primary Carnival - Latter Day Saint Primary Activity - Games and Gospel Learning

 


                                                                          






I wanted to make an all-encompassing primary lessons, super easy and cheap but BIG fun activity and I think this might just hit the mark! 

This activity has 5 carnival games that are super easy - I did not have to purchase a single material for this... I already had everything at my house! 

Basically there are 5 games, each with a different gospel topic and before a participant can play the game, they have to answer a gospel question. 

The 5 games with their gospel topic are:
1. Article of Faith - Egg Crate Toss
2. My Gospel Standards - Ladder Toss
3. Baptismal Covenant - Bottle Toss
4. Book of Mormon - Ball and Cup Toss
5. Alpha and Omega (Christ) - Tower Toss

For each game:
1. Player must first answer a gospel question.
2. Player gets 2 turns at the carnival game plus a bonus turn if they answered their gospel question correctly (with or without help).

Suggested use:
Divide your group up and send to each game (if you had 10 players, you'd have 2 at each game). Have them take their turn and then wait for the others to play. Then have each group rotate. 



The 5 Games: 







You can get the files for this activity on my Etsy here






No comments:

Post a Comment