Friday, January 10, 2020

Kindness Workshop and Challenge - Primary Activity



A new activity is up in the shop!! I am pretty excited about this one. I call it a "Kindness Workshop". It has 5 different stations and a challenge to take home and work on for about a month. Aside from these pages, you will need pens, scissors and glue. You will also want a little baggie for each participant to bring their challenge home. I recommend having your youth pair up and picking a station. Not each station will take the exact same amount of time, so I would let them rotate just as soon as they are done. All of this is also available in a more blue color scheme... I know some boys who would be turned off by the pink ;) Here are the stations:






All these files are available HERE at my Etsy shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment